The Pirates Revenge Murder Mystery Party – Gateway!
The year is 1719 and pirates scour the sea like sharks, attacking even the most prominent of ships. Welcome aboard the pirate ship Revenge, the most feared ship on the water – and she is yar! Grisly Meed, the Captain of the Revenge was, until recently, the longest serving captain at her helm. This night, his reign has been stolen from him with a slash of a blade – his own blade – his prized treasure, the Sword of Steggan. Captain Meed has been found dead in his quarters, and his murderer could have only been a member of the crew! Now everyone aboard is a suspect in his murder, and the mutineer must be discovered and face his judgement by Davy Jones himself.
This mystery has murder and is rated 3/5 on the “clean” scale. While there is the mention of one of the suspects being the captain’s personal slave, there are no details given, no mention of sex or drugs and, as with all of our mysteries, no foul language.
Average playtime is 2 – 3 hours
- Interactive “Mingle” format that gets your guests sleuthing to solve the mystery
- Our trademark, un-boring game materials
- Facilitator guide with full instructions on how to play and tips to help you prepare for your party
- Individual guides for each suspect with full instructions on how to play and their motives
- Character Complexity Rating (to help hosts better assign characters to their guests)
- Optional Audio Introduction and final “Big Reveal” mystery solution
- Accusation Forms
- Name tags
- Access to the PLAY! site to send your guests to – view the trailer, suspects and more!
How Do I Purchase My Mystery?
Select Your Mystery Version By Clicking The Cool Male/Female Option Below That Corresponds To Your
Confirmed Suspects. You Will Be Taken To a New Page To Learn More And Purchase!