Leanne Walsh, owner of Walsh’s Auction, is throwing her annual party. Her friends and clients gather for a night of fun and socializing, but something sinister lurks in the back of the minds of everyone attending; the old house-turned auction site is rumoured to be haunted, and even the owner herself won’t remain there alone after dark!
Suddenly, a scream rings out and a man is found, dressed as a Phantom and lying in a pool of blood. As the crowd tends to this mysterious man, Leanne Walsh is murdered! Moments later, the Phantom disappears, leaving only a disguise to prove he was there in the first place. Who killed Leanne Walsh and why? Is the Phantom human, or supernatural? It’s up to the guests question the suspects and piece together the clues to determine who had the motive, means and opportunity to kill Leanne Walsh. Was it a human, or was she killed by the Phantom of the Auction House?
This mystery has murder and is rated 4/5 on the “clean” scale. While there is a murder, there is no mention or reference to sex or drugs. This mystery can be played by a large range of ages and groups. As with all of our mysteries, there is no foul language.
Average playtime is 2-3 hours
- Interactive “Mingle” format that gets your guests sleuthing to solve the mystery
- Our trademark, un-boring game materials
- Facilitator guide with full instructions on how to play and tips to help you prepare for your party
- Individual guides for each suspect with full instructions on how to play and their motives
- Character Complexity Rating (to help hosts better assign characters to their guests)
- Optional Audio Introduction and final “Big Reveal” mystery solution
- Accusation Forms
- Name tags
- Access to the PLAY! site to send your guests to – view the trailer, suspects and more!
- Costume Casual