An 18 character instant download murder mystery party game set in old Britain. Can accommodate any number of players over eighteen. Average playtime is 2-4 hours.
In old day Britain, propriety is the real ruler. Welcome to Stirling Hall, home of Lord and Lady Westby, their family and servants, who are all bound by social expectation to play their “role”. As if the day-to-day running of the estate is not enough, Lord Westby has no son, and the grand house and all titles are set to be inherited by Ambrose Haines, a very distant relative. The family thought their problems were at an end upon the engagement of the Westby’s eldest daughter, Lady Lila Westby to the estate heir, Ambrose Haines. But when a woman is found dead in the estate, they quickly realize their problems are just beginning.
Who is the mysterious woman? What was she doing in Stirling Hall? How was she killed? And most importantly, who is her killer? Scandal must be avoided at all cost and it’s up to the Westbys and all those who reside in Stirling Hall to find the killer and preserve their good name!
The Mysterious Affair at Stirling Hall has been designed to be played as a GEORGIAN or VICTORIAN ERA or murder mystery (think of these as a Jane Austen murder mystery party, for example) or as an EDWARDIAN ERA murder mystery (more of a Downton Abbey themed murder mystery party).
- 18 Suspects (9 Men, 9 Women)
- Interactive “Mingle” format that gets your guests sleuthing to solve the mystery
- Our trademark, un-boring game materials
- Facilitator guide with full instructions on how to play and tips to help you prepare for your party
- Individual guides for each suspect with full instructions on how to play and their motives
- Character Complexity Rating (to help hosts better assign characters to their guests)
- Optional Audio Introduction and final “Big Reveal” mystery solution
- Accusation Forms
- Name tags
- Audio Introduction and final “Confession” solution
- Floor Plans of Stirling Hall to help everyone involved keep track of the where-abouts of each suspect around the time of the murder
- **EXCLUSIVE TO THIS MYSTERY** In addition to determining the murderer, your guests will also investigate to find the murder weapon during their investigations!
- Access to the PLAY! site to send your guests to – view the trailer, suspects and more!
VIEW THE TRAILER
Optional Suspect Expansion Pack
Have ONE or TWO of guests who aren’t quite sure if they’re going to make it? Add on our 2 Character Optional Suspect Expansion Pack and set your mind at ease. If they don’t show up, no sweat! And if they do, they get to be as involved as everyone else. Please note: There are only TWO optional suspects per mystery (In this case, one male and one female). If you’re dying to know WHY, just CLICK HERE. If you need a different number of characters or gender mix than what you see here, please CONTACT US, we’re here to help you throw the party YOU want!