The Masquerade Murder Mystery Party Game – Gateway
It’s a night of glamour, mystery and intrigue as the hottest socialites from around the world dress up in their best for a masquerade unlike any other. The location: stunning Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana in Venice, Italy. But when an esteemed librarian is found dead in Sansovino’s Library, just steps away from where the masquerade is in full swing, the shadow of suspicion is cast on the esteemed masquerade guests. It’s up to the guests of the masquerade to unravel the clues and crack the codes to determine the identity of the killer, but also decipher the reason WHY this seemingly innocent man was killed!
Average playtime is 2 – 3 hours
- Interactive “Mingle” format that gets your guests sleuthing to solve the mystery
- Our trademark, un-boring game materials
- Facilitator guide with full instructions on how to play and tips to help you prepare for your party
- Individual guides for each suspect with full instructions on how to play and their motives
- Character Complexity Rating (to help hosts better assign characters to their guests)
- Optional Audio Introduction and final “Big Reveal” mystery solution
- Accusation Forms
- Name tags
- Access to the PLAY! site to send your guests to – view the trailer, suspects and more!
How Do I Purchase My Mystery?
Select Your Mystery Version By Clicking The Cool Male/Female Option Below That Corresponds To Your
Confirmed Suspects. You Will Be Taken To a New Page To Learn More And Purchase!