Witches are cackling
Bats are flying by
It’s bound to be a wild night
‘Cause someone’s gonna die…
Maria Stratford is hosting her annual Halloween party, the party her friends look forward to and rave about for the rest of the year. Maria goes all out for her Halloween party, and her house is decorated to the max, including her front and back yard. She insists one thing of her guests – they ALL must come in costume, and a t-shirt that reads, “Halloween Costume” doesn’t count.
The party is just getting starting when one of the guests, Tim Plinsky is found dead in the mud room! The nicest guy in the group of friends, Tim is the last person anyone would kill – or so it would seem. The police are extremely busy on Devil’s Night, leaving it up to the guests to find the killer. Now the Halloween party guests are forced to become sleuths to determine who killed Tim Plinsky, and why!
Note: This mystery game is strictly for adults, and has adult themes. Previously released as The Halloween Howler. If you’re looking for something more PG-13 for Halloween, please consider The Phantom of the Auction House
Average playtime is 2-3 hours
- Interactive “Mingle” format that gets your guests sleuthing to solve the mystery
- Our trademark, un-boring game materials
- Facilitator guide with full instructions on how to play and tips to help you prepare for your party
- Individual guides for each suspect with full instructions on how to play and their motives
- Character Complexity Rating (to help hosts better assign characters to their guests)
- Optional Audio Introduction and final “Big Reveal” mystery solution
- Accusation Forms
- Name tags
- Access to the PLAY! site to send your guests to – view the trailer, suspects and more!