A rich man with a series of affairs, a controversial will and a stash of uncut diamonds… it was only a matter of time before he got whacked!
He’s one of the world’s richest men and he seems to have it all. But on the night of a dinner party at the Getty Estate, billionaire Samson Getty is found strangled in his study! The entire household, plus a few uninvited guests, are quickly named suspects. Why would anyone want to kill Samson Getty? Was it his philandering, his stash of uncut diamonds, his controversial will? Only one thing is for certain: secrets long-buried will be revealed, and not everyone is what, or who, they seem.
This mystery has murder and is rated 3/5 on the “clean” scale. While there is the mention of affairs, there is no mention of sex or drugs and, as with all of our mysteries, no foul language.
Average playtime is 2-3 hours
- Interactive “Mingle” format that gets your guests sleuthing to solve the mystery
- Our trademark, un-boring game materials
- Facilitator guide with full instructions on how to play and tips to help you prepare for your party
- Individual guides for each suspect with full instructions on how to play and their motives
- Character Complexity Rating (to help hosts better assign characters to their guests)
- Optional Audio Introduction and final “Big Reveal” mystery solution
- Accusation Forms
- Name tags
- Access to the PLAY! site to send your guests to – view the trailer, suspects and more!
- Costume Casual