It’s the most wonderful time of the year – a time of snow falling, twinkling lights and the excitement of Santa’s big arrival on Christmas day. It’s also the time for entertaining, and everyone in the company has gathered to celebrate the season. The festivities begin with a bang – the announcement of a murder! David Reese, a freelance consultant for the company, is found dead in the hallway! The celebration quickly turns into an interrogation as suspects are identified. Amidst eggnog and festive cheer, it’s up to everyone in the company to learn who killed David Reese and why!
This mystery has murder and is rated 4/5 on the “clean” scale. While there is a murder, there is no mention or reference to sex or drugs. This mystery can be played by a large range of ages and groups. As with all of our mysteries, there is no foul language.
Average playtime is 2-3 hours
- Interactive “Mingle” format that gets your guests sleuthing to solve the mystery
- Our trademark, un-boring game materials
- Facilitator guide with full instructions on how to play and tips to help you prepare for your party
- Individual guides for each suspect with full instructions on how to play and their motives
- Character Complexity Rating (to help hosts better assign characters to their guests)
- Optional Audio Introduction and final “Big Reveal” mystery solution
- Accusation Forms
- Name tags
- Access to the PLAY! site to send your guests to – view the trailer, suspects and more!
- Costume Casual