It’s the 1960′s and the worldwide advertising scene is in its glory days. Ad men seem to walk on water and enjoy perks and luxuries that no other profession can match. Within the top companies, deceit and betrayal run rampant as the men play a real life chess game to advance their positions – both in-house and with competing companies.
The annual AdAge advertising convention is in town, drawing the best of the industry from all over the world for one week. Every hotel is sold out, as most advertising reps have brought their secretaries along for the week. But shortly after the convention wraps up on the first day, a horrific discovery is made at The Jury’s Inn Hotel: one of the top Ad Men in the world has been found murdered in his penthouse suite! Who killed him, why and how?
This mystery has murder and is rated 2/5 on the “clean” scale. In addition to a murder, there are mentions of affairs and sexuality. This mystery is designed for an adult audience. As with all of our mysteries, there is no foul language.
Average playtime is 2-3 hours
- Interactive “Mingle” format that gets your guests sleuthing to solve the mystery
- Our trademark, un-boring game materials
- Facilitator guide with full instructions on how to play and tips to help you prepare for your party
- Individual guides for each suspect with full instructions on how to play and their motives
- Character Complexity Rating (to help hosts better assign characters to their guests)
- Optional Audio Introduction and final “Big Reveal” mystery solution
- Accusation Forms
- Name tags
- Access to the PLAY! site to send your guests to – view the trailer, suspects and more!
- Hotel Floor Plans to help everyone involved keep track of the where-abouts of each suspect around the time of the murder