A 14 character instant download murder mystery party game set in the 1960′s. Can accommodate any number of players over fourteen. Average playtime is 2-3 hours.
It’s the 1960′s and the worldwide advertising scene is in its glory days. Ad men seem to walk on water and enjoy perks and luxuries that no other profession can match. Within the top companies, deceit and betrayal run rampant as the men play a real life chess game to advance their positions – both in-house and with competing companies.
The annual AdAge advertising convention is in town, drawing the best of the industry from all over the world for one week. Every hotel is sold out, as most advertising reps have brought their secretaries along for the week. But shortly after the convention wraps up on the first day, a horrific discovery is made at The Jury’s Inn Hotel: one of the top Ad Men in the world has been found murdered in his penthouse suite! Who killed him, why and how?
- 14 Suspects (7 Male, 7 Female)
- Interactive “Mingle” format that gets your guests sleuthing to solve the mystery
- Our trademark, un-boring game materials
- Facilitator guide with full instructions on how to play and tips to help you prepare for your party
- Individual guides for each suspect with full instructions on how to play and their motives
- Character Complexity Rating (to help hosts better assign characters to their guests)
- Optional Audio Introduction and final “Big Reveal” mystery solution
- Accusation Forms
- Name tags
- Hotel Floor Plans to help everyone involved keep track of the where-abouts of each suspect around the time of the murder
- Access to the PLAY! site to send your guests to – view the trailer, suspects and more!
VIEW THE TRAILER
Optional Suspect Expansion Pack
Have ONE or TWO of guests who aren’t quite sure if they’re going to make it? Add on our 2 Character Optional Suspect Expansion Pack and set your mind at ease. If they don’t show up, no sweat! And if they do, they get to be as involved as everyone else. Please note: There are only TWO optional suspects (one male, one female) per mystery. If you’re dying to know WHY, just CLICK HERE. If you need a different number of characters or gender mix than what you see here (like 2 female optional suspects, which is available), please CONTACT US, we’re here to help you throw the party YOU want!