There’s something about her – something odd that you can’t seem to put your finger on. You look down at your text book, scribble some figures on paper, but your mind isn’t focused where it should be. Was it your imagination, or did your teacher just stick her tongue out and twitch? You must be seeing things… but then there have always been strange things going on a Rush Summit Collegiate. With your classmate Flo’s recent disappearance, everything has you on edge – and how is a student supposed to concentrate on math when they suspect their teachers are from another planet?
There is something strange going on at Rush Summit Collegiate. Students are disappearing, and the teachers have been acting more and more strangely as the school year goes on. A few of Rush Summit’s students decide it is for the good of all students, the school and the town of Rush Summit to secretly investigate. Florence Bloom, one of Rush Summit’s cleverest students, accuses the teachers of being aliens, and claims she has proof. Before Florence can discuss her findings with the rest of the student detectives, however, she is shipped off to Afina’s School for the Mentally Unhinged! It’s up to the rest of the young detectives to expose the truth before they follow in Flo’s footsteps!
Teachers From Another Planet is a 14 person (8 student/kid and 6 teacher/adult characters), non-murder mystery game for adults, kids and teens that pits the students against the teachers in a race for the truth that’s out of this world! Experience the mystery game in your home tonight – simply download, print and play!
Mystery Game Bonuses Include:
- Our BRAND NEW VISUALLY STUNNING Game Materials Format
- 8 Student and 6 Teacher Roles that Bring Guests of All Ages Into The Mystery Game!
- A Non-Murder Mystery Suitable for All Ages
- Two Possible Outcomes, Determined by How You and Your Guests Play the Mystery Game
- Mp3 Audio File Introductions and Outcome You Can Burn To a CD or Run Directly From Your Computer,
- Interactive – Research Clues and Deepen The Mystery Game at www.mysteripedia.com!
- Detailed Instructions and Suggestions of Questions to Ask the “Suspects” Personalized Invitations For Each Character, Accusation Forms
TAKE ME BACK TO THE FAMILY-FRIENDLY MYSTERY GAMES LIST!