The only light inside the one-room prison comes from the full moon, and a mist has settled over the fields, leaving an eerie blue grey glow over the town. The accused women sit inside the prison. It’s damp, cold, and tempers are rising. It doesn’t help that Ann Putnam, one of the most ferocious accusers, is now also imprisoned and has begun verbally attacking everyone! Suddenly, a flash of light and smoke fills the large cell. When the smoke clears, Ann Putnam is dead! Who killed her, why, and most importantly, are there really witches among them, and if so, who?
Salem Witches All-Female and Co-ed uses characters from the actual witch trials, and whenever possible stays true to the stories of the original victims (while, of course, taking liberties when necessary to create a compelling mystery).
This mystery has murder and is rated 3/5 on the “clean” scale. It is a “murder” mystery and there are mentions of affairs as well as witchcraft, of course. As with all of our mysteries, there is no foul language.
Average playtime is 2 – 3 hours
- Interactive “Mingle” format that gets your guests sleuthing to solve the mystery
- Our trademark, un-boring game materials
- Facilitator guide with full instructions on how to play and tips to help you prepare for your party
- Individual guides for each suspect with full instructions on how to play and their motives
- Character Complexity Rating (to help hosts better assign characters to their guests)
- Optional mp3 audio Introduction and final “Confession” solution
- Accusation Forms
- Name tags
- Access to the PLAY! site to send your guests to – view the trailer, suspects and more!
- Exclusive to this mystery In addition to determining the murderer, your guests will also have to figure out who the witches are among them!
Select Your Party Size. All Variations Include Unlimited Players
Co Ed Selection
|6 suspects – 3 3||12 suspects – 6 6|
|8 suspects – 4 4||14 suspects – 7 7|
|10 suspects – 5 5||16 suspects – 8 8|
|10 suspects – 6 4||18 suspects – 9 9|