Even Superheroes Can’t Conquer Death…
It’s the first ever superhero/supervillain peace convention, a step toward bringing crime and vigilantism under control. Yet, when one of the supervillains is found murdered on the rooftop of the convention building, the world’s hope for peace is shattered and its up to the superheroes, as well as their villainous enemies, to discover the murderer in their midst.
This mystery has murder and is rated 3/5 on the “clean” scale. While there is the mention of affairs, there is no mention of sex or drugs and, as with all of our mysteries, no foul language.
Average playtime is 2-3 hours
- Interactive “Mingle” format that gets your guests sleuthing to solve the mystery
- Our trademark, un-boring game materials
- Facilitator guide with full instructions on how to play and tips to help you prepare for your party
- Individual guides for each suspect with full instructions on how to play and their motives
- Character Complexity Rating (to help hosts better assign characters to their guests)
- Optional Audio Introduction and final “Big Reveal” mystery solution
- Accusation Forms
- Name tags
- Access to the PLAY! site to send your guests to – view the trailer, suspects and more!