Mitzi, the club’s headliner, takes the stage and has just begun her first song when a scream rings out. A man has been found murdered! The doors are quickly locked and everyone is contained, and will remain within the doors of the club until the murderer is discovered!
This mystery has murder and is rated 3/5 on the “clean” scale. In addition to a murder, there are mentions of affairs and, in some versions, prostitution. This mystery can be played by a large range of ages and groups. As with all of our mysteries, there is no foul language.
Average playtime is 2 – 3 hours
- Interactive “Mingle” format that gets your guests sleuthing to solve the mystery
- Our trademark, un-boring game materials
- Facilitator guide with full instructions on how to play and tips to help you prepare for your party
- Individual guides for each suspect with full instructions on how to play and their motives
- Character Complexity Rating (to help hosts better assign characters to their guests)
- Optional Audio Introduction and final “Big Reveal” mystery solution
- Accusation Forms
- Name tags
- Access to the PLAY! site to send your guests to – view the trailer, suspects and more!