Take a trip back to the 1920′s, a time of flappers, gangsters and murder…
An INSTANT DOWNLOAD 13 character murder mystery party game with 6 female suspects and 7 male suspects, can accommodate any number of players over thirteen. Average playtime is 2-3 hours.
The Roaring 20′s are in full swing, giving birth to the rise of jazz music, flappers and, with the end of the war, a renewed feeling of hope and joviality. It’s the era of prohibition, and organized crime is at an all-time high.
The Half Moon Club is one of just two Speakeasys in town, fighting prohibition by serving alcohol illegally and offering patrons the type of fun that can’t be had when the sun is up. Despite the constant threat of a raid, business at The Half Moon Club is lucrative, as men and women stream through the doors each night.
When a flapper is found shot to death outside the club, the management and loyal patrons of The Half Moon Club scramble to identify the killer before the police catch wind of the killing and shut down the juice joint for good!
- 13 Suspects (7 Male, 6 Female)
- Interactive “Mingle” format that gets your guests sleuthing to solve the mystery
- Our trademark, un-boring game materials
- Facilitator guide with full instructions on how to play and tips to help you prepare for your party
- Individual guides for each suspect with full instructions on how to play and their motives
- Character Complexity Rating (to help hosts better assign characters to their guests)
- Optional Audio Introduction and final “Big Reveal” mystery solution
- Accusation Forms
- Name tags
- mp3 audio Introduction and final “Confession”
- Transcripts of the audio files to use if you have extra guests
- Access to the PLAY! site to send your guests to – view the trailer, suspects, 1920′s slang, costume ideas and more!
VIEW THE TRAILER
Optional Suspect Expansion Pack
Have ONE or TWO of guests who aren’t quite sure if they’re going to make it? Add on our 2 Character Optional Suspect Expansion Pack and set your mind at ease. If they don’t show up, no sweat! And if they do, they get to be as involved as everyone else. Please note: There are only TWO optional suspects (in this case, one male and one female) per mystery. If you’re dying to know WHY, just CLICK HERE. If you need a different number of characters or gender mix than what you see here, please CONTACT US, we’re here to help you throw the party YOU want!