The Roaring 20’s are in full swing, giving birth to the rise of jazz music, flappers and, with the end of the war, a renewed feeling of hope and joviality. It’s the era of prohibition, and organized crime is at an all-time high.
The Half Moon Club is one of just two Speakeasys in town, fighting prohibition by serving alcohol illegally and offering patrons the type of fun that can’t be had when the sun is up. Despite the constant threat of a raid, business at The Half Moon Club is lucrative, as men and women stream through the doors each night.
When a flapper is found shot to death outside the club, the management and loyal patrons of The Half Moon Club scramble to identify the killer before the police catch wind of the killing and shut down the juice joint for good!
Average playtime is 2-3 hours
- Interactive “Mingle” format that gets your guests sleuthing to solve the mystery
- Our trademark, un-boring game materials
- Facilitator guide with full instructions on how to play and tips to help you prepare for your party
- Individual guides for each suspect with full instructions on how to play and their motives
- Character Complexity Rating (to help hosts better assign characters to their guests)
- Optional Audio Introduction and final “Big Reveal” mystery solution
- Accusation Forms
- Name tags
- Transcripts of the audio files to use if you have extra guests
- Access to the PLAY! site to send your guests to – view the trailer, suspects, 1920’s slang, costume ideas and more!